Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Summer Wear

Who's ready for summer?!?!
I sure am. 

I live in Idaho, and in Idaho, you just have to go with the 'weather flow'.
Yea..it sucks. But today is fairly nice for a day in March. 
Not to mention...Spring Break! [more like stay at home and be bored break.]

So I have some new products coming out! Yay! :)
My sister and I have been on a 'hat kick' where thats all we've been doing [not necessarily...] 
but we have quite the cute collection. 
{for you.}
I am going to look for those big sun hats, and create some big and cute flowers. :) 
Its gonna be divine!


So kind of like those above...but different. And with a flower. A little touch of 
Serendipity Couture

Next on my 'new' list, theres gonna be shirts. 
They are going to be cute,  extremely cute. [ExTrEmElY cUtE!]
I am pretty stoked. :) 

Plus I have a few cute toot flowers to share. They pretty rockin' for summer. :) 
Soon, very soon, we will have a April Fool's Day SALE!!!
To receive the sale, you enter in your best, and I mean BEST, April Fool's Day story, and receive one item free!! Then the entries will be posted on here. :)
I am excited to hear some funny stories! :) 

Thanks again!!! ~SC.


{all pictures found on Google Search}

No comments:

Post a Comment