Sunday, January 16, 2011

Categories

INSPIRED BY VANNA
Inspired By Vanna are bows. 
All bows are $2.50.
Bows can come in different sizes, colors, and designs.
Email me a picture of one that you really like and I can make it for you!!
This bow, in particular, is named: The American Girl


INSPIRED BY EMILY
Inspired By Emily are flower clips.
All flower clips are $3.00.
Like bows, flowers can come in different sizes, colors, and designs.
Once again, you can email me a picture of something you like and I can make it! This flower is named: The Preslee


INSPIRED BY HAYLEE
Inspired By Haylee are headbands.
Like all others, you can send me a picture...they come in diff. sizes, colors, and  designs. All headbands are $5.00.
This heaband is named: THE OLIVIA


INSPIRED BY ALISHA
Inspired By Alisha are necklaces.
I do not have any new pictures of necklaces..but have made a bunch [and the blonde side comes out...] and have forgotten to take pictures! All necklaces are $5.00 and [ONCE AGAIN] come in diff. colors-sizes-designs-you can email me a picture..[you get it right??.....good.:]]

~~
MORE AND MORE categories will be born...I have a few ideas flowin' thru this body of mine that I will be trying soon...so just wait for more!! :D

FYI: Our After Christmas Sale had nooo success whatsoever! [A little disappointing.] And it has ended. PLEASE don't miss out on these sales!! I am sorry if my email has been weird...[I'm going to change it] but sorry! If your friends with me on Facebook I would've responded...so I apologize, and if that was the case, I will give you a 50% off discount! Sorry and thanks again!! 8-D

No comments:

Post a Comment